Fashion, Beauty, and All Those Pretty Things

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Perfume Tag, Claudia's Turn!

Hey Guys! I wanna apologize for my absence. My family always seems to have computer problems and for some reason blogger.com was not working on it. But i downloaded some stuff today so hopefully no more problems! Now that im back, i will be posting much more! I wanted to do the tag sophie did the other  day because it looks oh so fun! here we go...

The questions:
1. Fruity, floral, warm, spicy, or food smell? Definately warm! Vanilla is my weakness!
2. Body spray or perfume? Depends my mood. Body spray is good for every day and school, but all my favorite scents are perfumes.
3. What's your all time favorite perfume? Vera Wang Princess
4. What's your all time favorite body spray? Victorias Secret PINK Pretty and Pure
5. What fragrance are you wearing right now? Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy

Have a great week you guys! More posts coming really soon!
Love, Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment