Fashion, Beauty, and All Those Pretty Things

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Dual Haul: Part 2!

   Hey guys it Sophie! I recently went shopping with a fellow blogger Sarah: http://peachyploy.blogspot.com/ and had an amazing time! We thought we would do a dual haul and show you guys what we got.  Sarah already has part 1 up, so check out her blog for that! Now on to what I got:

Hollister
The first place we went to was Hollister, and they were having 40% off their red lines, so thought I would pick up a basic long sleeve t.

Hollister $13

MAC
Next stop was MAC were i got a eyeliner in the color Minted, which I thought would make my brown eyes pop.



All above: Eye Kohl in Minted
$14.50
Then I got a lipstick in the color lovelorn which is a lustre finish.



All above: lipstick in Lovelorn
$15

Forever 21
Then at Forever 21 I got two crochett sweaters and then a pretty gunmetal nail polish.

Forever 21 $17.80


Detail of sweater above


Forever 21 $17.80


Detail from above sweater


Forever 21 $2.80


Bath and Body Works
I then had a coupon from B&BW and picked up a body wash in Be Enchanted. I'm in love with this scent and need a ton more of it! I also got one of their $1 lotions in Jingle Bellini which smells exactly like peaches!
Be Enchanted body wash $10.50


Jingle Bellini body lotion $1
I hope you guys like this haul and let me know if you would like to see more in the future!! Until Next Time...
XOXO,
      Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment