Fashion, Beauty, and All Those Pretty Things

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Update!

Hey guys, so I just wanted to do an update on my life and on the blog. First, I am sorry that Claudia has not posted in a while. I am sure she is very busy but I hope she will be back soon! Second, since I have been able to work on the blog on my iPad I am hoping that I will be posting a LOT more. As in hopefully at least every other day! I'm super excited for it, so make sure you leave your requests below. On to my life...

Life has been very good but busy lately. I am finally really learning how to time manage, so I feel better about my homework load. I'm crazy excited for Halloween tomorrow even though I don't know what I'm going to be! Don't worry, I'm still in the spirit. I painted my nails with 212 sephora. A gorgeous black with glitter. I'm also hopefully going shopping with one of my best friends next weekend, so fall haul anyone?

Until next time...
XOXO,
Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment