Fashion, Beauty, and All Those Pretty Things

Monday, November 21, 2011

Mascara Favorites!

Hey girlies, its Sophie!! Today, I'm going to be showing you three of my absolute favorite mascaras! Lets get started:

Covergirl LashBlast Length
This mascara gives amazing length, and is great to have it be a base mascara.  You do need to apply a few coats, but once you do your lashes will be crazy long!

Great Lash Big
This is my favorite mascara ever! It is crazy black, super curling, lifting, and volumizing.  I put this on after a lengthening mascara, and my lashes are super dramatic! I like that the formula is more wet, that way you can keep on reapplying coats!





Mac Zoom Lash
This is a good mascara overall. It adds length, volume, and curl! The formula is also pretty wet and it applies easily.  I would recommend Great Lash Big more, plus it is less expensive.  So overall, Zoom Lash is a great mascara, but only if you want to splurge.


Lancome Definicils
This is my absolute favorite mascara however it is very expensive.  But it is crazy lengthening, volumizing, and defying.  I absolutely love it and this that it is definitely worth the money for it.


I hope this helped you guys know what my personal favorite mascaras are!  Make sure to leave the name of your favorite mascara down in the comments!  Until next time...
                XOXO,
                         Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment