Hey guys, its Sophie this post is going to be me sharing my top products of 2011 with you guys. Make sure to go read Claudia's 2011 favorites. It was very hard to narrow it down, however I did. (no particular order)
1. Buxom Lash Mascara: crazy volumizing and makes your lashes look super full
2. Benefit PosieTint: perfect pink lip stain
3. MAC Eversun blush: perfect neutral color for everyday
4. Wet n' Wild Mellow Wine blush: amazing pigmentation
5. MAC paint pot in Rubenesque: beautiful golden tone base for your eyeshadows
6. Benefit RSVP cream shadow: perfect to just throw on your lid when in a rush
7. MAC All That Glitters eyeshadow: great everyday color that brightens the face
8. Milani Liquif'eye black eyeliner: absolutely amazing eyeliner that stays on all day, even on the waterline
9. ELF Golden Bronzer: beautiful golden tone highlighter
10. Korres Pomegranate lip butter: crazy moisturizing, and the pigmented color makes teeth look whiter
11. Viva La Juicy: perfect perfume for everyday wear; plus it stays through the night!
I hope this helped show you guys what products I think are worth the money!! You cant go wrong with any of these! I hope you guys all had an amazing 2011, and I hope 2012 is even better!
Until Next Time...