Fashion, Beauty, and All Those Pretty Things

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

The Fragrance Tag!

Hey guysits Soph! So today I decided to do another tag post called the fragrance tag! So here it goes...

The questions:
1. Fruity, floral, warm, spicy, or food smell?
2. Body spray or perfume?
3. What's your all time favorite perfume?
4. What's your all time favorite body spray?
5. What fragrance are you wearing right now?

The answers:
1. fruity all the way!
2. Perfume of course!
3. Either dkny be delicious fresh blossom or rl by Ralph Lauren (which I really need to pick up a full size!)
4. Pink tropical aloha
5. Daisy by Marc Jacobs and Pink tropical aloha

I hope you guys liked this tag and don't forget to leave your response to the tag as well as other tag suggestions! Until next time...
XOXO,
Sophie

1 comment:

  1. Great Post! I actually did this on my blog a couple weeks ago, but I added questions too. keep up the great work! - Kels

    www.misscouture17.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete